We need your help.....we are just 27 people shy of our 500 LIKES on our page....can you help spread the word to make our 500 goal by the end of the year....All of us here at Time2Design thank you for your help...
CLICK the LIKE BUTTON here and then share with you friends...
Green Jello Salad
As long as I can remember at every holiday meal my mom would always make this recipe. It has become a mandatory staple at all holiday meals. The recipe was handed down to my mother from my great grandmother McCauley whom I have wonderful childhood memories.
When ever the holiday menu is being planned it is always the first thing I request and there have been only a few instances when we have not had it at our family gatherings. Without it the meal just isn't complete.
I affectionatly call it "Green Jello Salad". Here is my mom's recipe
Cottage cheese salad.
1 small carton cottage cheese
1 8 oz carton cool whip
1 small pkg lime jello.
1 small can crushed pineapple.
walnuts,chopped, marchino cherries cut in small pieces.- mix dry jello mix and cottage cheese together and beat with mixer.(so it makes it smother.)
- mix in pineapple chopped walnuts and cut marchino cherries.. ( just a little bit of cherries to give it color. and a 1/4 to 1/2 c. nuts)
- then fold in cool whip until mixed well. (mix in by hand) put in jello mold overnight. (can also just put it in a bowl and serve that way.)
double the recipe by using a lg. cottage cheese, lg, pkg, jello,12 to 16 oz cool whip and regular size can of pineapple and adjust the amount of nuts and cherries.
can also do orange jello an mandarin oranges or red jello and strawberries.
(I have never used the strawberries and red jello but have done the mandarin oranges and orange jello for Thanksgiving and that is good. )
Guaranteed to catch the eye!
The new indoor fireplaces are a breakthrough in indoor ambience. You can easily create a relaxing atmosphere in your living room. A genuine problem-solver for an indoor environment that would love a fireplace but lacks a chimney or gas line.
All fireplaces have been tested and approved by TÜV/UL for sufficient fire protection and operational safety such as fire protection requirements, accumulation of emissions and fuel flow-rate.
Bio-Ethanol has a fuel value of app. 8,2 kWh/kg. On maximum user-adjustment fireplaces will burn app. 0,23 – 0,50 kg fuel per hour. They are not intended to be or suitable as a room heater.
• Vent less
• Odorless operation
• No chimney or natural gas line required
• Simply mounts to the wall like a picture frame
• Creates a relaxing atmosphere
• Safety certificate available upon request
• Flame size is adjustable with included tool
• Shipment includes:
1 L ethanol,
a funnel and measuring jug
a sliding tool to adjust the flame and closing the burner to shut off the flame and a detailed instruction manual
• A full reservoir burns for app. 2-4 hours, depending on the flame size
• Solid wall for safe mounting
• Wall surface must be of non-flammable material withstanding at least 85°C/185F
• The minimum room size per operated fireplace must not be under 44m“/1550 cuf (equaling 20 m”/215 sqf room size with a ceiling of 2,20 m/7,2 ft).
• Room should be well ventilated
• Local regulations may apply
• Wall space must be large enough to meet all safety distance requirements as listed in the instruction manual
To learn more call or email us email@example.com
Custom Cabinetry and Interior Design
1882 Porter Lake Dr. #106
Sarasota, FL 34240
620 Glen Iris Dr. NE #108
Atlanta, GA 30308